Willing to Lay it All Out There...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Posting under my new, permanent handle now that I'm "official." I get what you are saying. Yes...unless I'm going to spend way too many hours per day talking about and dreaming of diving, I'm going to have to dive locally. And that means the cold quarries (unless I do Mount Storm, which at least is warm).

I am so regretting not going on the morning dives today. Conditions are the best they've been, but I woke up feeling fatigued, and didn't want to push it. However, and hour later after breakfast, I was raring to go, and regretting I missed the boat.

I do think ultimately caverns would be great, but I'm going to do as you are saying...tons of open water awaits, and I need to be more comfortable in current and surge, as well as larger wave action on the surface.

Trying to figure out what is manageable for me through the summer...maybe some Carolina wrecks (any easy ones and good dive ops?). MAYBE I can swing a Coz trip in late fall/early winter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom