Will we meet there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dhammer

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Who's going to be on the Escapade (dive boat out of Monterey) on Sunday 3/2 afternoon/evening?

I will...will you? Wouldn't it be nice if we weren't total strangers when we get there?

:admingreet:

Well... I just checked DIVE THE ESCAPADE IN MONTEREY BAY and found that have no open spots, otherwise I woulda came down the AM dive.... But looks like ill just do a dive at BW and check out all the students having fun...

Who's going to be on the Escapade (dive boat out of Monterey) on Sunday 3/2 afternoon/evening?

I will...will you? Wouldn't it be nice if we weren't total strangers when we get there?

:admingreet:

Hammer, it was nice meeting you on the Escapade!...loved the photos you took, They were beautiful and we enjoyed them a lot..The boat showed full because dave rented the whole boat but there were open spots if anyone gone thru dave...hope you can join us next weekend...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom