Will this pocket fit? How big is it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

highdesert

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi Scott ... question here.

My wife wants to add a small accessory pocket to her LaZer. On your website you show a "Clip Pocket— 8033CC" that "Mounts on Zeagle BC waist panel". So what does that mean? On the cummerbund? On the 2" webbing strap? Where? And how big is it?

We're big Zeagle fans, but a lot of items on the website could use better descriptions and the ability to "click to enlarge" pictures.

Thanks!

OK Scott, I found the size of this pocket on another website (not Zeagle's!). And my wife has determined that it's too big to put on the 2" webbing straps across the cummerbund on her LaZer. Conclusion? There is apparently no easy solution to augmenting the pocket capacity on her BC. Can you (or anyone out there) suggest any alternatives?

We are working on a new website now...stand by!!!

The 8033CC pocket has a 3" piece of velcro that sandwiches between the waist panel, as well as webbing that your waist straps can run through.

The 8033CC pocket has a 3" piece of velcro that sandwiches between the waist panel, as well as webbing that your waist straps can run through.

Sorry Scott, but I just do not get/cannot visualize what "sandwiches between the waist panel" means when it applies to my wife's LaZer. Do you maybe mean that it has a Velcro flap that goes between the cummerbund panels, and then the pocket can flop over the front of the webbing straps? Or something else?

Thank you ...! We have a breakthrough!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom