Will Seasoft Boots fit Turtle Fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonscubas

Contributor
Reaction score
I just bought a pair of SCUBA Pro Jet Fins, the problem is that the large size I purchased will not fit my Seasoft Booties. If you aren't aware the seasoft booties are actually more like Tennis Shoes with a full size sole. I love the fins but do not want to wear thin booties, or even have to think about going out to buy a pair when I have 2 pairs of Seasoft Boots.

I heard that IDI Turtles have big foot pockets and are basically the same in design as the Jet Fins. Does anyone know if they would fit my Large Size Seasoft Boots, basically a size 10? If so, where can I find them?

Thanks.

Do you have their phone number at IDI, I would like to ask so I can have my LDS order me a correct size pair. I'm basically a size 10 with the seasoft, if you are a size 12, what size pair of IDI turtle do you wear XL with your size 12's?

Turtle fins only come in one size, BIG. They fit my drysuit boots when the X-L jet Fins were to small.

Leisure pro is out of stock, and........ They cost less at www.covci.com . I got mine there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom