Will prices go up or down?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With that many in your party, why don't you consider a vacation rental (home) instead of a hotel? You could save a ton of money. Try checking the airline websites instead of Expedia, etc. Sometimes you get surprised...

Try to plug in multiple sites. I have seen a difference of over $100 a person with as little as 10 minutes of work. funjet, allinclusiveoutlet, deltavacations, cheapcarribean.

Good hunting.

Seen which direction your gas pump prices have been going this month? Airlines are no different and have to cover costs.

Seen which direction your gas pump prices have been going this month? Airlines are no different and have to cover costs.

Gas prices are up because of the Easter holiday...justification for added profits! The price of oil is certainly not going up to justify such increases.

Wow, your a lucky guy. My wife never lets me bring the girlfriend.:cheers:
HA HA, sons girlfriend...but look how much its saving you

I don't get that much vacation time, so as a result, I don't sweat the prices that much. A couple hundred dollars in airfare doesn't move the needle for me; I'm going when I want to go.

We head to Cozumel in April and October....sometimes another trip depending on Airfare. We were not going to go in April this year because we caught a great deal to Roatan in February. While checking airfares on a sleepless night, I caught Southwest out of Dallas-Love to Cancun for $200 each round trip. I booked it immediately and the price was back to the usual 350-400 range the next day.

I believe that most airlines will refund or credit airfares if you catch them lower before you travel as well. I don't know how far you are from Houston, but those are probably the cheapest tickets to Cozumel on a regular basis. Southwest give 2 bags free so that saves even more. There are deals out there, you just have to look for them and pull the trigger when you find them.

Sometimes American to Cozumel is reasonable, but they gig you for bags too. The bag drag from Cancun runs about $40 each for the trip (20 each way)

Safe travels,
Jay

Back
Top Bottom