Will be diving in Destin next week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverbob

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I plan on doing my dives through Sand Dollar Charter. If for some reason I cant dive in the gulf on day, I wouldnt mind going back to Vortex if I could hook up with a dive buddy. I did my OW there last year, but I have heard there is a lot more to see there. During my OW, we never left that little basin right in the front.

I was in Daytona about a month ago, and I was only able to do one ocean dive, that was through Sea Dogs. They did a a really good job. The water was rough almost the whole week, thats why I was only able to do one ocean dive. The rest of the trip me and my cousin went to Ocala area and hit the springs. Ginnie was pretty neat, Blue Grotto was really cool, but the guy there seems like a jerk. But my favorite dive had to be Paradise Springs. The guy that runs that place is first class, and the dive is incredible. Highly recommend that place.

I'll post my diving experiences when I get back.

If only I had more time and disposable income, I'd be up there to check it out and dive with you without hesitation!

If you have a date for this, I'll edit the Title and move it into Private trips for you where you'll probably have a better shot of finding a buddy. :)

CBulla:
If only I had more time and disposable income, I'd be up there to check it out and dive with you without hesitation!

If you have a date for this, I'll edit the Title and move it into Private trips for you where you'll probably have a better shot of finding a buddy. :)

Thanks, but this is the last chance I will see the Internet before leaving. I am hitting the road in about an hour or so.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom