Closed Wife Retiring From Diving

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverDanCa

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
IMG_1474-1.jpg
IMG_1471.jpg
IMG_1469.jpg
IMG_1466.jpg
Wife retiring from diving. A complete set of (Pink) dive gear is available. Gear has about 50 dives. Here is a list of available equipment:

Zeagle Concept BCD (Size Medium)
Oceanic First Stage w/ Delta 3 2nd and Alpha 7 emergency 2nd
Oceanic Console w/ Compass and VEO Dive Computer
Underwater Kinetics UK #400 Primary Dive Light
Parkway Titanium Dive Knife
Underwater Kinetics SL4 Dive Light
Mares Avanti Planar Fins (Size Small)
BCD Hose
Oceanic Gloves (Size Medium)
Two Polartec (Women’s Size XL)
Deep Sea Hood (Size Medium)
BCD Hanger
Regulator Bag
Dive Bag

Asking $450 plus shipping for the set. E-mail Jeff at globalpublicemail869@gmail.com with any questions.

I looked at this heading and thought... Dude's wife is getting out of diving, so he's selling her. My first thought was "I wonder what he'll get for her", and then "That seems harsh..." Sorry, just me.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 12.52.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 12.52.36 PM.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 59
you might want to say how tall and what weight your wife was to help others decide if this equipment will fit them.. Good luck with the sale, that seems a bargain for any buyer..

you might want to say how tall and what weight your wife was to help others decide if this equipment will fit them.. Good luck with the sale, that seems a bargain for any buyer..
Wife is 6' tall and 160 lbs (don't tell her). She wears a size 10 shoe. I just want the gear to go to a good home.

For sale: Suunto D6i with nylon strap and polymer with extension. Original box and contents. Lightly used. 700.00

Sent you a DM on the gear

Computer was sold with the rest of the gear.

Back
Top Bottom