Wicked ~ The musical

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I saw the commercial for Wicked a couple of times on my recent trip and thought when I go back I'd like to go and see it. Has anyone seen it yet or maybe read the book?

I've seen it. Great music! The story itself is pure genius. Bad witch=good, good witch=bad. Great spin on a classic story. See it, you'll love it.

My SO and I saw it with another couple. We all liked it. Good music, cute story. It provides some "backstory" to the "Wizard of Oz" plot line- fills in a few gaps (some subtle, some not so subtle.) It helped the fun to keep that in mind, but even on it's own, it is a very good show.

:D...just watching the trailer is a treat, thanks for your comments :wink:

Hey Park Ridge NJ....I was just in Park Ridge IL....didn't know there was another town with that name. Interesting :D

A friend was in the musical with a local very low quality theatre group. I went to the mall with some friends of his who were inthe movie and they plaed the music in the car on the ride....I was so in love with the music, I hassled my friend till he gave it to me. the music is amazing!!! Not as good as, say, John Petrucci, but it's darn good! I've still not seen the play, but I would love to some day. As it is, I still listen to tha tmusic quite a lot, it's very good!

Yes, the music is very amazing! Now did they taped your local theater group or is the CD from the original available?

At the book store today I saw the scrapbook from the play (I think it is the NY version)...Wow....I really want to go see this.

Back
Top Bottom