Wicked Lite reviews

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RichKirby

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Who's got one and what do you like/dislike about it? It looks fantastic, but no local shop around for me to check out first hand. Seems to be a perfect travel BC.

I just dove with my new Wicked Lite in Aruba for the 1st time.

Pro's - Wicked Lite ! Rolled up really small in my suit case, takes up very little space. Seems to be rugged, Zeagle quality. Plenty of lift for tropical diving. You can remove the power inflator and hok up a garden hose to it to rinse it out.

Con's - No storage pockets at all. This sucked as I like to carry a dive light, a noise maker, SMB and a mirror. No pockets force you to clip everything to the D ring and then you have all this stuff dangling and getting tangled on hoses etc.... Weight pockets are small. I dove with 14 lbs and there were no 7 lb wieghts, so I would have to combine two weights in each pocket and there was not enough room for two weights. There are rear weight pockets you can buy, which I am going to get before my next trip. I am also looking into cargo pockets to add to it. So, I was forced to wear a weight belt. I need to contact the guys at Scuba Toys and see what they recommend. Only one D ring and it is vinyl.

The DM on one of my dives really liked the Lite and was going to research buying one.

I think it's a great BC so far, but has some limitations. Maybe minor but annoyed me.

Thanks for the review!

No one else?

Back
Top Bottom