Why take a quadriplegic on a shark dive???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveHeart

DiveHeart Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Can someone with quadriplegia go on a shark dive? Absolutely, if you're with Diveheart . This episode of Random Acts TV takes you on one families journey beyond gravity in the Bahamas. Thanks to Christina Zenato, OCEAN REEF, INC. and the team at Random Acts for making this amazing story come true.
https://www.byutv.org/dd6.../random-acts-diving-and-thriving
#sharks #sharkdive #quadriplegia #oceanreef #fullfacemask
Diving and Thriving

BYUTV.ORG
Diving and Thriving
Even though Nate uses a wheelchair, the hosts find a way to make his underwater dream come true.

True, but if you watch the TV show Random Acts I guess it kind of fits....you have to see it to believe it. when they asked me to take Nate ( the quadriplegic ) on a shark dive in the Gulf of Mexico I said no way. let me call Christine Zenato in the Bahamas to see if she can help. I did adaptive training with Christina when she was with Unexso years before. I said, Christina if you handle the sharks, My team and I can handle Nate. The results were amazing. hope you get to check it out. it is a fun show. :)

Back
Top Bottom