why so cheap?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Mares Puck is a fantastic nitrox capable computer either on the wrist or in a console like this one. My wife loves hers. I had a friend pick one up after diving with a Hollis and cussing at it trying to navigate the menus. It is a ridiculously easy computer to setup and the one button system works well. There are a couple tradeoffs with one button and those are setting the nitrox percentage and scrolling through the log. You cannot backup so if you miss your target you have to scroll back through, but that is the only complaint I have with the unit and it is a very minor one. Easy to setup, easy to use, back lit, durable screen protector included, we have three and none have ever had any kind of an issue and as you noticed it is relatively cheap. Simply put it is a great price on simple but capable piece of diving gear.

nice to know your feedback as user of the computer, i might pick it during the next month..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom