Why o-rings need to be checked!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
My cats believe that everything can be slept on...

Lobo using my strobe as a pillow:
lobostrobe.jpg

Boof commandeering my camera box completely:
boofbox.jpg

Hmm..."Boof"...are you a whitewater kayaker by chance?

Heheh, cute pics Alcina :).
I love the pic of Lobo, his paws look so huge, like he could swat a person upside the head with it :).

I love animals, but I think i'd have to kick them out if they were messing around with my camera gear!

that reminds me of a few years ago when I first went digital and moved to an area that had a lot of crawling things living there too. I was in the habit of taking my cf card out and laying the camera down with the card door open. I would usally get up in the morning with it still a little dark and take the card out of the card reader and pop it into the camera and off I would go. One morning though it wouldnt slide in all the way...of course the remedy fo that is to push a little harder. The thing just wouldn't seat. I pulled it out and wiped it on my shirt and there was blood there. Ick...a gecko the size of the slot had slept there that night. Yeah....I tried to clean it out and in the process broke a couple of pins. I had a big week planned at this resort I was working at, so guess what. A quick trip to Miami the next day, a trip to Coscos and I was back by the next weekend. That was a 1,500 dollar lizard.

this is still bettter then what a customer of my had last week in egypt......

Rats or mice in his bc:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

and he is in for a new one:D

Back
Top Bottom