why not enable the members list?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d33ps1x:
I do miss the ability to see when people on your list are online though.

You can see this by going to the "Quick Links" pull down menu, and selecting "Open Buddy List". It opens in its own window and refreshes every so often. You can also see them appear in the list on the home page with a "+" after their name, if they are on your Buddy List.

Adds that realtime element. Considering people can be blocked too it's not really a stalkers tool or anything.

I don't think you can "block" individual people. You can "ignore" people, which only means you do not see their posts...

d33ps1x:
Thanks jewellery!

No problem!

Happy belated birthday :cheers:

d33ps1x:
Definately over the hill and feeling healthier than when I was 21. Can't wait for 41 at this rate.
Take your time it's highly overrated. :wink:

LUBOLD8431:
Your signature line scares me. Then I checked your profile, and your only 16.
So, I guess its OK...
Actually, with his birthday in December 1988, he is only 15. He seems to have forgotten this when he keeps saying he is 16 (or 18). I think nameless really is Michael Jackson. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom