Why Jeremy Anschel works for me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drives me crazy when he points out in the blue and gets all excited. I look and look, absolutely nothing but blue. Either he has superman eagle eyes or he just likes blue :) (Today it was allegedly a shark, I gathered that much from the hand placed vertically on his head - but I swear there was no shark, unless it was a blue shark in the blue? A pygmy shark?)

Here is Jeremy pointing at something I couldn't see from 2 feet away.... Other's saw it, I didn't and still can't see what he was pointing at .. and he wasn't using a magnifying glass... boths hands are him pointing at the sea horse... Go figure.... :eyebrow:

Attachments

• PICT0262.jpg
    PICT0262.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 134
Mossman.... me, mmm & George are back on the boat tomorrow so maybe the foursome will go on the other boat again???
Good call on that! I like our group. Tomorrow will be another great day, except that it's my last and I might cry :(

So I downloaded the pipehorse pic only to find a bigger surprise. Turns out the tiny critter was sitting on a crab about 1/3 the size!

Make sure to PM your e-mail address to me so I can send you your lionfish photo. Besides the fish, my macro lens managed to capture the logo on your wetsuit so you'll be able to convince the kid that it was really you holding the fearsome (albeit dead) beast :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom