who's up for a dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guys
What kind of diving are you doing this weekend ? Me, I'm doing an 1800s ship wreck, a coal barge actually. Enjoy !
Wreck/Tec

Tell ya what Unky,

If my plans for diving this weekend work out I might need another buddy. Think you can make it down here on 12 hours notice?

Thursday evening and I'm not hooked up ;-0

I might just have to take the boat out for a little solo deep air anchor flying.

Could we do Sunrise so I can visit Ned and Nellie? or 3 Tree to scout for 6 gills? Alas, I am 3000 miles away, I guess you'll just have to call Terkel:)

no diving for me this weekend - I'm off to look at frozen water!!

Oh and the other small snag - I'm on the other side of the Pacific!!

Uncle Pug once bubbled...
Shane's not coming up this weekend ;-0
Soooo... I'm open. :D

I am refereeing hockey all weekend.....and besides, don't think I could make it there and back in a day......:rolleyes:

Thursday evening and I'm not hooked up ;-0

I might just have to take the boat out for a little solo deep air anchor flying.

I'll dive with ya if you drive and can pick me up. Just let me know what time.

Random inane comment about wanting to dive with Uncle Pug, but not being close enough to make it viable.

;-0 ;-0 ;-0

Unfortunately, my wife - GirlieDiver - wrecked her knee last weekend, so I've got to take care of her and two little ones, otherwise I'd definitely be ready to meet you in a heartbeat. Boy, this is especially frustrating because I haven't had a chance to dive with my new canister light yet. ;-0

Do you think she'd notice if I was gone for most of a day? :D

On a side-note, maybe this would be a good opportunity for the Pugster to create an NDI club forum for the PNW. That might help to keep these divers around the world from teasing you. :wink:

Hope to dive with you soon.

Rick

Shane's not coming up this weekend ;-0
Soooo... I'm open. :D

The wild ol-man is lost without his security blanket....I just never thought I'd see the day....

Pug is concerned he won't be able to stay purdy this weekend

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom