Who's Taking DIR-F at Dutch Springs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i'll be there at the comfort inn on thursday. Get a dive or 2 in before friday's class.

blueboy:
i'll be there at the comfort inn on thursday. Get a dive or 2 in before friday's class.
Leave a message for me at check-in if you want. If I get up there early, I'll try and join you. I need to bleed the air out of my tanks anyway and get some EAN in them.

I just spoke to Bob a few hours ago. I'll be there Thursday night, but it'll probably be getting there late. Anyone looking to split a room from Thursday night on? Respond here or PM me.

Things aren't looking good, I can't find an available room anywhere and nobody has let me know about possibly splitting a room. Please PM me ASAP, I don't want to have to can this trip!

Derek S:
Things aren't looking good, I can't find an available room anywhere and nobody has let me know about possibly splitting a room. Please PM me ASAP, I don't want to have to can this trip!
Sleep in your car you wimp :wink:

Have you tried the Microtel? I listed their number earlier in this thread. As of Tuesday they had plenty of room.
Tom

Doesn't Dutch Springs allow camping?

Actually, I'm taking the in-law's mini-van, so I'm heading out to get a sleeping bag. I can crash in there if need be.

Besides, I did enough "camping" during my stint in the Army, no more thank you...:D

JeffG:
Sleep in your car you wimp :wink:

Does anyone know where we're meeting Bob on Friday morning?

edparris:
Does anyone know where we're meeting Bob on Friday morning?

Dutch Springs, 9am

I would assume the instructor's "island". I'll be leaving my house at about 3am to get to Bethlehem around 7am (and miss rush-hour traffic). I'll stop, grab some quick breakfast, and be to Dutch by the time they open at 8am.

Something tells me it should be desolate there, it won't be too hard to miss a big black Dodge Ram truck and a big black trailer. If you're gonna travel, gotta do it Rule #6, right? eyebrow:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom