Who's Going to the Cozumel Invasion ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello,

I've sent two e-mails in the past week requesting whether I could get the picture that is on the back of the black shirt put on the white shirt, and I have had no response....

Ok I have conformation.... The Logo on the back of the Black shirt will be offered in white.
Marc will add it to the website by late Monday. Once it is added you will be able to buy them.

Last edited:
The Invasion Crew list has been updated. If you have joined, but do not see your name or I mispelled your name please PM me.

If I have mispelled where you are from please PM me.

Space is limited and now SUBJECT TO AVAIBILTY

Is your area represented?

Click to see where the crew is coming from

Last edited:
Well gang we lost a member this week (Green Turtle) has had to backout.

However we did have a very FAMOUS member & friend confirm they will be joining us this week.
They say a picture is worth a 1000 words!!!!!!

intro-4140017.jpg

Moonie & LULU

Umm where's the rum??? :shakehead:

:D

Thanks for the help on the t-shirts Cardzard, I will be ordering ours as soon as the are offered.:D

Looks like I'm going to be there with a LDS group the 17-20 at the same hotel. Just booked last night. I go for my OW in two weeks so this will be my first dive outing.

Back
Top Bottom