Who's Going to the Cozumel Invasion ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you have joined the Invasion but do not see your name on the official crew list, do not worry.
Due to the holidays and short hours at Bay adventures I did not get an updated crew list.

For those who are thinking about joining, what are you waiting for ? This is the :sblogo: event you do not want to miss !!!

i want to attend this event. How can i book or 2 people!

Great adele
Go here
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/in...61018-scubaboard-invades-cozumel-package.html

This will show you whats included in the invasion package
At the bottom you will see the Phone# to call Al at Bay Adventures to put down your deposit on a room. Be sure to give Al your Scubaboard screenname.

We also have a FAQ in this section about the invasion, which should answer any question you may have. However if you don't see the answer to your questions there please feel free to ask here.

i want to attend this event. How can i book or 2 people!
YAY! :wave:
The more, the merrier! It's gonna be a blast!:monkeydance:

So I just saved up enough pennies for the hotel portion of this trip, and through conversation with my mom, I told her about it and now she and my elderly uncle want to go (my uncle has a friend who lives in cozumel that he hasn't seen in a while). They are both non-divers (hopefully I can get my mom to 'discover' diving this time around!), and I wanted to ask the price for a tripple-ocp room including 2 non-divers.

I saw that the non-diver rate is 505pp based on double ocp, but what about based on 3-ocp? Also, with me being the only diver, would my rate be 815?

I just went to PDC over thanksgiving, and I can't wait to go again!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom