Who's Going to the Cozumel Invasion ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you taking taxi from Airport to hotel? We had always used those OVERPRICED prepaid transfers, but the travel agent (Al) said to just get a taxi---much cheaper.

My butts a moving after that one. How bout yours??? Tee Hee!!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Later,
Moonie :mooner:

Hopefully I just added yet another excellent video to get the party rolling! Bahahahahahaha! I'm just sayin'!

:dance2::dance::dance3::luxhello::yeahbaby:

Safe travels to all of todays traveling invaders. Is it tomorrow yet? :D

Now you're talking!!!!
Between the last 2 videos my butts a jiggling like jello shots. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Later,
Moonie :mooner:

PS
Tequila does the same thing to LuLu!

Dubi, taxis are not allowed to pickup at the airport. Exit baggage claim area and turn to right. Walk to end of corridor and look for booth on left. Glass window tih two ladies there will sell you a ticket for the collectivo van that will take you to Hotel Cozumel. Price should be about $8-10 per person. Go outside and ask somebody there which van is going to Hotel Cozumel and they'll point you to the right one. Have to wait until the van is full, about 10 people, and then off you go. You'll be at the hotel in about 10-15 minutes tops. Ignore anybody inside the airport offering to help you as they are timeshare salespeople. Have a great invasion!

Headed to DIA in 20 mins, see some of you in Huston and the rest in Coz this afternoon.....!!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom