Whole bunch of tech and rec stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mscantland

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It's time to sell a number of items that my family didn't end up liking or using. This stuff is either brand new or very lightly used and deserves a good home.

Minimum order size is $200, and buyer pays shipping (if any). To encourage efficiency, I will apply a discount of 10% if you buy four or more items. Someone that wants a whole bunch of stuff may get even more off.

Most items are located in Columbus, Ohio or I can deliver on upcoming trips to North Florida (Wednesday 8/29 but if you miss that, I come down frequently).

Will also consider trades for SS scooter.

You can see pictures of all of this stuff here.

• OMS Slipstream Fins - XXL - Barely (if ever) used - $50
  • OMX Slipstream Fins - XL - Barely (if ever) used - $50
  • Dive Rite EXP Fins - XL - Never used - $50
  • Dive Rite Classic Wing, Basic Harness, Stainless Backplate - Great shape, fewer than 30 dives, freshwater only. - $400
  • DUI 300gm Undergarment and Ultra Hood - Great shape - $200
  • DUI TLS 350 Drysuit and Accessories - Size XXL with size 12 Rock Boots and zip seals on both neck and wrist. Polartec PowerStrech thermal booties (560 gram). This suit was at DUI in the summer of 2011 for a going over. A new Zipper was installed. The suit comes with a drysuit hose. - $800
  • Halcyon Infinity BP/W with Cinch System and Weighted (6lb) STA. Wing is 45LB Public Safety Pattern (high-viz orange and reflective band). Includes extra Halcyon Trim Weight Pockets (mount on tank cam bands). - Less than 20 dives. Always washed with freshwater. - $600
  • Golem Gear Armadillo A2 Sidemount Harness and Wing - Brand new, been in pool once. I'm not diving this because it didn't have enough lift for my LP108 tanks with coldwater drysuit setup. - $475
  • Highland Double Cylinder Bands - 8'' (for LP95/104/108/HP119/130) - Brand new, still in box - $140
  • Thermo Manifold - Crossbar Only (use your existing plugged valves) - Brand new, still in bag - $75
  • Dive Rite Primary Reel - Never used - $30
  • Dive Rite 50lb Lift Bag with Integrated Pouch - Great shape - $50
  • Dive Rite Hip Pocket - Fits 2'' Webbing - Great shape - $25
  • XS Scuba Neoprene Pocket Shorts - XL - Great shape, used fewer than 10 dives - $50
  • Dive Rite Gravity Weight System - holds 32lbs of weight - Never used - $50
  • Dive Rite Thigh Pocket - Never used - $25
  • Oceanic Biolite BCD (back inflate) - XL - Less than 20 dives. Always washed with freshwater. - $250
  • Mares Journey Elite BCD (back inflate) - XL - Less than 20 dives. Always washed with freshwater. - $200
  • Oceanic ProPlus2 Computer - Less than 20 dives, but some scratches on plastic. - $450
  • Oceanic EOS Regulator and Octo - 2011 model with Dry Valve Technology. Alpha 8 Octo. Less than 30 dives, great condition. - $450
  • Ikelite AF35 Strobe - Great shape, used fewer than 10 dives - $300
  • Ikelite Housing for Canon S95 - Great shape, used fewer than 10 dives - $275

Thanks,

Matt

Hey folks--some of this stuff still needs to go.

I've discounted some items substantially and I'll drop the minimum order size.
You can see pictures of all of this stuff here.

• OMS Slipstream Fins - XXL - Barely (if ever) used - $40
  • Dive Rite Classic Wing, Basic Harness, Stainless Backplate - Great shape, fewer than 30 dives, freshwater only. - $350
  • DUI 300gm Undergarment and Ultra Hood - Great shape - $100
  • DUI TLS 350 Drysuit and Accessories - Size XXL with size 12 Rock Boots and zip seals on both neck and wrist. Polartec PowerStrech thermal booties (560 gram). This suit was at DUI in the summer of 2011 for a going over. A new Zipper was installed. The suit comes with a drysuit hose. - $500
  • Halcyon Infinity BP/W with Cinch System and Weighted (6lb) STA. Wing is 45LB Public Safety Pattern (high-viz orange and reflective band). Includes extra Halcyon Trim Weight Pockets (mount on tank cam bands). - Less than 20 dives. Always washed with freshwater. - $500
  • Golem Gear Armadillo A2 Sidemount Harness and Wing - Brand new, been in pool once. I'm not diving this because it didn't have enough lift for my LP108 tanks with coldwater drysuit setup. - $400
  • Highland Double Cylinder Bands - 8'' (for LP95/104/108/HP119/130) - Brand new, still in box - $100
  • Thermo Manifold - Crossbar Only (use your existing plugged valves) - Brand new, still in bag - $50
  • Dive Rite 50lb Lift Bag with Integrated Pouch - Great shape - $40
  • Dive Rite Hip Pocket - Fits 2'' Webbing - Great shape - $15
  • XS Scuba Neoprene Pocket Shorts - XL - Great shape, used fewer than 10 dives - $30
  • Dive Rite Thigh Pocket - Never used - $15
  • Oceanic Biolite BCD (back inflate) - XL - Less than 20 dives. Always washed with freshwater. - $200
  • Mares Journey Elite BCD (back inflate) - XL - Less than 20 dives. Always washed with freshwater. - $150
  • Oceanic ProPlus2 Computer - Less than 20 dives, but some scratches on plastic. - $350
  • Oceanic EOS Regulator and Octo - 2011 model with Dry Valve Technology. Alpha 8 Octo. Less than 30 dives, great condition. - $375

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Matt,
I'm VERY interested in the DUI TLS 350 drysuit you have for sale. I'm currently waiting for a Dry Suit Alteration shop to return my call to see if the suit can be altered to fit my 6' 1', 52" chest, size 13 wide feet and 265 lb body. I think that it can be done, but I'd like to verify this with the dry suit tailor. I may also be interested in the DUI undergarment and XS Scuba shorts. Please email me at mcohendr@comcast.net as soon as you get this message.
Thanks, ---M.S.Cohen

Hi Matt,
I'm VERY interested in the DUI TLS 350 drysuit you have for sale. I'm currently waiting for a Dry Suit Alteration shop to return my call to see if the suit can be altered to fit my 6' 1', 52" chest, size 13 wide feet and 265 lb body. I think that it can be done, but I'd like to verify this with the dry suit tailor. I may also be interested in the DUI undergarment and XS Scuba shorts. Please email me at mcohendr@comcast.net as soon as you get this message.
Thanks, ---M.S.Cohen

Email sent.

Matt

Hi Matt,
I spoke to the "alteration guy" and he wanted me to ask you if the zipper on TLS 350 zips from the bottom up, or the top down. Somehow this makes a difference about how easily the stomach region could be "let out". Also, about how many dives has it had since the zipper was replaced in 2011? Regarding the DUI undergarment, is it a one piece or a 2 piece and is it fairly roomy in the chest and stomach area?
Thanks again, ----Mike

Can you PM me if the lift bag still available? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom