Who will be cave diving at the Ginnie meet next weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jviehe

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Assuming there are some cavers going, that will be the focus of my diving. Who will be going and what level are you? I am at Intro level, and will be diving on a single tank. Itd be nice to hook up with similar or better. Cavern divers may want to start finding out who is also doing cavern so they can hook up.

I plan on being there Sat. and hope to get in a cave dive or 2 for the day. Thought I'd be back north by now,but seeing as how I'll be able to jump in on another Conch Diver party, 2 more weeks won't matter ! I'm also Intro level and am always looking to get in the water and practice my skills. Hope to hook-up with you there...Dive Often and Dive Safe.

Allright, 5 days to go. Looks like a few cavers will be there, so be sure to give the secret handshake so we know who you are. Ill wear my Leisure Pro hat, and should be the only one, so thats how youll know me.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom