Who wants to go...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm interested if I can fit it into my schedule.

Just saw this online. It is very deep, but it is a cool story.

I liked that the lady who's childhood home was this hotel was inspired to learn to dive through this. We could use more stories like this.

I liked that the lady who's childhood home was this hotel was inspired to learn to dive through this. We could use more stories like this.

Uh, yeah! I struggled through. I was having panic attacks about breathing underwater, which is pretty important in diving. But, I finally did it, and I enjoy diving Lake Jocassee. It's a beautiful, clear mountain lake. Come on down! We'll treat ya right!

Uh, yeah! I struggled through. I was having panic attacks about breathing underwater, which is pretty important in diving. But, I finally did it, and I enjoy diving Lake Jocassee. It's a beautiful, clear mountain lake. Come on down! We'll treat ya right!

Do you know if Off the Wall Charters will take qualified divers to the Attakulla Lodge on a guided trip? We understand it's very deep.

So, I take it that was you on the CNN clip. That was a great piece!

Yes, that was me on the video. The Lodge is at 300'. Bill will certainly take certified tri-mix divers down. He and I are the only ones with the GPS coordinates, so he's the only charter to the Lodge. Come join us at Jocassee.

If it was closer, for sure, but being as its so far away, for the money and time I could go under ground.

Texas just seams so far away from everything thats cool, I mean, what do we have?

Doesn't Broken Arrow Lake have a town submerged in it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom