Who wants to go diving??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba'O

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello, hello, hello! I'm a new diver and new to the forum, so I suppose the best way to go about this is to just 'dive right in' (<--that was ridiculous, i know!) a lil bit about me - I live in muk-town and I am a student at Seattle University school of law. Aside from diving, I love snowboarding, bicycling, wake surfing, hiking, kayaking, running, paddle boarding.... most of the outdoorsy washingtonian stuff.

Anyways, just want to say hello, meet some cool people, see who wants to go diving, and check out this sweet underwater universe!

Scuba I put that school of law building together back in 98, I remember the radius downstairs, lecture hall or court room.

You go down to the silver cloud on the water and there are divers almost every day or afternoon and all weekend for a close by dive. Edmonds just a short ride away and you should Hook up with divers. Across the ferry is langley a dive at marina that is great for new divers, I put a hand rail up to get out next to large steps, and water is right there to wash off and then load in car with table for gear set up. Then you travel up Island to keystone and you will meet a lot of divers from around as it is a popular dive, easy entry, great sealife and good vis.

Here is a link for planning your dive.Tides at Seattle, Puget Sound, Washington

No way? that's awesome man! Yeah, its a very nice building ... and we're paying for it, tuition is up to $39k per year.:shocked2:
Thanks for the heads up on the dive spots. Im just so new right now that I would feel more comfortable going diving with someone else rather than alone. As far as the tide charts go, is it better to dive at low or high tide? or when the tide is coming in rather than going out?
Thanks for the info!
-Omar

It depends on the site, but in the link for the 19Th, a dive at 11 to 12 and then 4 to 11. now as you dive them you will also learn the corrections. Also go to shoredive.com might have some info for you. some places are moving and others are slight, I can dive anywhere around my house all the time because of this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom