Who wants to DIVE Wednesday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So im up for some Rockport i can be there by 5:30

I would prefer Tuesday if anyone wants to go

Well, Tuesday is day before payday for me and my truck is breathing fumes, so anyplace outside of Kingston is out Tuesday, but Wednesday I'd be willing. DS1 you said you had a reg I could borrow?

I'm done a major deployment on wed and will be spending the next few days "working" from home writing documentation. I might be able to sneak in a wednesday dive ;-)

Air_Miser:
Hey- depending on when & where, I might be able to swing it. I'm still learning on the drysuit, so it would depend on the site. I'm working, but I could do some new customer prospecting along the St. Lawrence in the late afternoon....

DS1:
So im up for some Rockport i can be there by 5:30

I would prefer Tuesday if anyone wants to go

Hey Martin,
I'll be driving home from Toronto on Tuesday afternoon. So far Rockport at 5:30 PM is the best offer I've seen. Depends if Shawn and Matt can get to the river earlier. I would prefer a daytime dive, perhaps even an early to mid afternoon affair. Any chance you sneaking away a couple of hours early? I could make the family emergency call for you. :D I'd like to have a plan by Tuesday night sometime. Keep in touch,
UM

Let me know when and where, folks, you may just get buzzed by your friendly neighborhood freediver. :D

(Weather/conditions permitting, of course)

Hi guys, sorry to barge on like this but I see you are all in the water.
There is a bunch of us planning to do a dive this saturday April 3rd
and actually we were wondering where to go.. eather kingston, brockville or St.Catherines area.
Question is what are the conditions right now on the river and which spots would you recomend to do for kingston area shore diving...

Any info would be greatly appreciated,

thank you...

I dont know much about Kingston but I'll outline what I know around Brockville thats open shoredive-wise.

Conestoga, shipwreck 30ffw max Cardinal ON
Lock 28/Kitty Halk Cardinal ON 30ffw max
Prescott Docks scuba playground Prescott ON 45ffw max
Rothesay, shipwreck Prescott ON 35ffw max
Centeen Park, Brockville, 30ffw max, good place to try new gear
Gaskin, shipwreck via Centeen Park Brockville, 75ffw max, but not recommended if you dont have the proper exposure protection or sufficient gas
Blockhouse Island drift around Brockville, 40ffw max
and of course we cant forget Rockport

Art

Excellent thank you...anyhow we just got back from the weekend diving, we did kingston near the marine museum and Conny, cony was a fu dive we went in just slightly further ahead to conpensate for the current and to my surprise we got so swept away, ew ended up in the middle of the canal, had to swim back in this 4-5 knots current to the shore.
Luckyly body gave us a lift back to the site LOL, this was the strongest current I ever dove ....

anyhow water was 34 degrees kind of cold...

cheers
thanks for the info....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom