Who wants to dive tonight ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beachlover

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am thinking of doing a night dive tonight at Veterans Park, is anyone interested in joining me? I could be available for an earlier afternoon dive if it works out better for any of you.

I just came from the beach. .burrrr. .still wondering is 7mm going to be enough

I just came from the beach. .burrrr. .still wondering is 7mm going to be enough

I'm headed down to Vets in ten minutes just to check it out.I have'nt had any cold issues diving my 7mm for nearly the past ten years.You won't know for yourself until you get down there, and if you are cold you can always go dry.I jumped in last Wed. night in my shorts to get some divers lost divelight and I survived,but it was only two or three minutes exposure time. Hurry up and get certified so you can get some bottom time.

I'm headed down to Vets in ten minutes just to check it out.I have'nt had any cold issues diving my 7mm for nearly the past ten years.You won't know for yourself until you get down there, and if you are cold you can always go dry.I jumped in last Wed. night in my shorts to get some divers lost divelight and I survived,but it was only two or three minutes exposure time. Hurry up and get certified so you can get some bottom time.

yeah I heard you went skinny dippin, are you part Eskimo?

yeah I heard you went skinny dippin, are you part Eskimo?

I am now!! The only bummer was that were'nt any mermaids to keep me company! My wife says that my one time free pass would ONLY be good if I find a mermaid,so I always keep my eyes open for one, or twenty.

What time are you thinking about. I might be interested. Have never made a SoCal nite dive or dove Vets (Yeah I know, just sand). And considering my plans to dive tomorrow got shot to heck this might be great.

I got two tanks sitting here itchin to get used up :)

What time are you thinking about. I might be interested. Have never made a SoCal nite dive or dove Vets (Yeah I know, just sand). And considering my plans to dive tomorrow got shot to heck this might be great.

I got two tanks sitting here itchin to get used up :)

Let me know what works for you.Maybe one late afternoon dive just before sunset and one night dive after ?I'll PM you my #.

Back
Top Bottom