Who rents underwater photo equip on Grand Cayman?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caymaniac

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Just wondering who rents underwater photo equip on GC?

Who are you diving with? Most shops will have some equipment available for rent. If you're diving with the same op the whole time, they may give you a better deal. Cathy Church will have to best variety of equipment for rent, but if your needs are simple...

Cathy church rents Sea Life's with or without strobes (not sure on price) or the Olympus PEN 4/3 with strobe for $120/day

Cathy church rents Sea Life's with or without strobes (not sure on price) or the Olympus PEN 4/3 with strobe for $120/day

I think that is quite pricey. I will check and see who I am going to dive with and if they have any camera equipment.

I agree. The couple who dove with me earlier this month insisted on renting one. I cringed at the price. She is a very inexperienced diver. I tried to dissuade her and explain that it would be almost impossible to get any usable pics given her inexperience with 1) diving and 2) underwater photography, but she insisted.

I was right and she realized it afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom