Who is your ISP?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim

Here for my friends.....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone must have one so who is it?
I used to use the NTT Flets with OCN - however they irritated me immensely by offering all these deals to new customers which old - proven faithful - customers were excluded from. I decided to respond to this very Japanese way of doing business in a very Western fashion - I moved to their competition - Yahoo - and got the benefit of their deals for new customers instead! Actually - I like Yahoo, especially their IP phone thing. I can now phone anywhere in Japan for 8 yen/minute - which is a lot cheaper than the NTT rates!!! Even better - I can phone any other Yahoo IP phone for free - so if you have one let me know - I like free!!
Actually I think that the best approach is probably to change everything over once in a while. Maybe eventually if enough people do it Japanese companies will start to value their customers a little more - and not just take them for granted once they think that they have them 'hooked'.

I use Jcom, which is a cable provider. The speed is great. We have a package deal with teh TV and Phone as well. I amm not so crazy about teh phone as we are excluded from calling a few kinds of numbers I would like (such as overseas discount calling cards...)

I use Jcom also, but I have a heard time calling 1-900 suck cumcumber

used to use JCom but switched to Yahoo - well I didn't the misses did but I think she wants to switch again....

Cheap calls to kyushu being very important I think we will stay there until ASDL makes it down to her parents town then we can use Skype or MSN for free calls...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom