Who is rating the threads?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dsteding

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Perhaps this should be in whine and cheese, but I just noticed that someone is rating all the threads in the DIR forum as "terrible."

This is funny, kinda obsessive, but funny. Thought I'd point it out.

(the only threads that are not rated terrible, btw, are the ones that I voted as "excellent").

Terrible thread. Consider it rated. :wink:

On a serious note, I haven't payed attention to thread rating in here.

I just noticed the little stars, wondered what they meant, and then saw the pattern. Striking really. Someone is seriously obsessive about this.

I find it amusing, and I kinda respect them in a weird sorta way (although they CLEARLY have too much time on their hands).

Note that you rating my thread knocked me down to THREE stars, come on people, let's get that rating back up there :wink:

do it easy:
Thanks Doug- between the hijack about balanced rigs and this thread about ratings in the DIR forum, we're gonna have four new polls in the basic scuba forum. :wink:

BTW, this thread is terrible. :D

I do my part.

BTW, is there any way the mods can change my rating of THIS thread? I originally rated it "excellent" but it has gone downhill. I've seen the light :D

Plus, since DIR is about standardization, this thread is clearly not a part of the team, so to speak. This thread, is, dare I say it, a stroke among a bunch of terrible thread teammates. All the others have one star (except Lynne's glutony thread, but that one must be someone enjoying Lynne's nervousness). This one has THREE, it is horribly "average."

Strokaphilic.

It is probably gonna die.:shakehead

[edit-nevermind, it appears we've standardized, and now live in a forum of horribly average threads, nice work]

[edit II: now three have FIVE stars, I wish we'd go back to being terrible, this is so confusing]

Whoa, whoa. Slow down there, cowboy! We all need to agree on how the threads should be rated; it's what's best for the team.

Which pocket do they go in?!?!? :confused: :confused:

if I go OOS (out of star) do I donate my star and show my SPG, or do I untuck the hose, or, err, does the teammate help me stow if it is a drill . . . errr, I'm so confused :shakehead

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom