Who is Pulp?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divad

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm told I'm meeting the singer at lunch. Should I know this band?

Think 90s Britpop - although many adherents refered to them as "indie"

Quirky singer, Jarvis Cocker, a skinny Yorkshireman, who invaded the stage at some music awards show many years ago during a Michael Jackson performance - supposedly to protest Jackson's antics with children

Very big in the UK but maybe not as big abroad as the subject matters of their songs were rather in-jokey and culturally specific

Oh well, hope that stirred your memory. Have a nice lunch.

It's all fiction so don't concern yourself.

SOOOO How was lunch with the big rock star?? Did you survive? Pictures? ? ?

SOOOO How was lunch with the big rock star?? Did you survive? Pictures? ? ?

I left to go do something else. They decided to go out for lunch, so either way, no lunch for me. I really didn't feel comfortable meeting a rock star I had never even heard of. Plus, I was diabolically hung over. If it had been, say, the Meat Puppets, I would have definately stuck around. Re pictures; they're just people, fame is just part of their job and they appreciate that you understand that. I survived fine. When in doubt, do something else.

:rofl3: I see . . . never heard of "meat puppets" either . . . :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom