• Yes, on Saturday

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yes, on Sunday

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I'd rather be slapped round the head with a wet halibut

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

just got back from the LIDS. Really good - only got to meet Jim from the board through - where was everyone!!! :( It was quite quiet as far as the crowds were concerned.....which was nice for us wondering round but not so nice for companies there I guess.

Jims presentation was great - pretty much a full house! Belushi is now set on going to Bikini Atoll! The diving looks brilliant and the slides of the wrecks were phenomenal!!!

Great presentation Jim! Wish we could make the April trip however I think ££££ would be a little too tight for us! Who knows - maybe later in the year when we have had chance to save our pennies!

Belushi is going back tomorrow to meet up with a few other friends...I'm still undecided as I may crash tonight and have a lie in tomorrow morning! Who knows....I may still haunt the show for a few hours! :wink:

Okay Scuba Jim, you've now met the lovely Scubababy in the flesh, so put the rest of us out of our misery: is she as gorgeous in the flesh as she is in her profile pics?

(Belushi says yes, but he's biased, lucky dog) :eek:ut:

Its 8 o'clock in the morning on a sunday........i should be in bed......the things you do for diving!!! :wink:

I was standing there at the stand and this creature that looked like a bull dog chewing a wasp came loafing down the aisle, knuckles trailing on the ground like an Alabama highway patrolman. I thought I had entered the Portals of Hell, and Beelzebub and sent his fiercest demon to torment me for all my indiscretions (a few too many beers, a warm night, a Welsh mountainside, a lonely sheep, you know how it is....) But no, it was Belushi, Lord High Priest of the Bailiffs and Smash-yer-door-in-cos-I-want-yer-money to the Gods

Next to him this apparition of beauty and grace came drifting along. I thought I had entered the Elysian Fields and this was my heavenly reward for all the good things I had done on earth (made a sheep feel wanted for one night in its life, that sort of thing). But alas, no, for this seductress was none other than the Goddess Abby, High Priestess of the Watery Domains.

Does this give you a good image in your head?!!!!

Well, apart from Scubabay and Belushi I did not see or meet (and not necessarily in that order) anyone from the Scubaboard.... Where were you all?

Well, I have a heap of things to do, so I will love you and leave you.

Hasta la pasta
Jim

there was me ready and willing to spend £10k on two three week trips to Truk and Bikini, and he said no he did not want my money!
Well actually he only wanted £5k of it ... what did he mean?

BTW I will be checking the Bailiff hit-list for all ScubJims ... trust me boy, if you are on there ... :boom:

at this time that I did in no way intend to denigrate Belushi's fair looks - I just wanted to make a striking comparison between us mere mortals and the Aphrodite on his arm!

AND I would also like to point out that I DO want your money, Belushi, honest I do. Or alternatively, you could always give me someone elses!!! :)

And I think that you will not find name on your list of names as firstly I go by the name of ScubA Jim and secondly my name is Osama (I won't give you my last name as it may give the game away) and I have claimed political asylum in this country to evade the US authorities, who are looking for me.... (Shhhhhhhh!)

I have claimed political asylum in this country to evade the US authorities, who are looking for me.... (Shhhhhhhh!)
What you and half the world's population? One more wont make much difference to the queues in the Croydon Home office

Taliban bloke in Wales, claiming political asylum cos if he gets sent back to Afghanistan they'll do nasty tings to him. All the more reason, in my opinion!

Well, so far the show has been a success. A group of 12 to Fiji, 4 for Bikini and a host of other noises. I shall be able to keep my wife in the lifestyle in which her parents would like her to become accustomed for another few weeks at least! :)

That's it from me for the moment.

TTFN
Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom