Who is borrowing my Yacht?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One hell of a giant stride off the back though. Hope there's a good ladder for climbing back on.

The rear door of the boat garage in the back of it is motorized. It opens up to become a large swim platform.

Giant stride? No problem. Back roll? What a trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For that money, who needs ladders. Have a lift that takes you directly up into a lounge ready for a beverage and a massage.

I remember a few years back when Bill Gates was in town with the Octopus. She's over 400ft long.

I thought the Octopus was Paul Allen's?

A few years ago while at the harbor in Destin, Florida my brothers was pointing out all the yachts that just sat there never moving sometimes for a year or longer. They had a crew on the boat at all times just in case someone showed up to go fishing.

He fished almost every day off his 32 footer. Who enjoyed their boat more?

Ugly as heck IMO. If I was spending that kind of coin I would go for something more visually appealing.

Nauseating. Another example of how primitive and loathsome we and the societies we create ultimately become: the last chapters of Swift's "Gulliver's Travels".

You must be a very unhappy person.

You must be a very unhappy person.

On the contrary, but I'll bet you have an endless supply of conventional opinions.

I was hoping for more of your intellectual criticism of people fantasizing others wealth. I'm sure that I won't be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom