who has the hookup on Perdix?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who has the hookup?

I guess we can only respond to this thread if we respond with street slang.

I'm down with that!

If you have to ask then you're not getting the best deal. The best deals come from knowing people. If you don't know them already then you aren't gonna get the best deal. And those of us that know people aren't going to ruin it by sharing.

When I bought mine, I got it from a local shop. Apparently there were sale prices they could offer in the shop that they weren't allowed to advertise or something like that. Kind of reminded me of scubapro, but I proceeded with the purchase anyway. I bought two of them and if memory serves I think they knocked $100 off of each computer. Find a local shearwater dealer and see what they will do for you on three.

Try calling around to the usual sources of Shearwaters. It's my understanding that although they will say they can't sell one for less than the MSRP per their agreement as authorized retailers, some will interpret that loosely as allowing them to put together a "package" of multiple computers for you, just as though you were asking them to put together a typical package of, say, BC, regulator, and computer. I don't know whether this kind of thing thing is common, but I suggest calling around to a number of dealers and phrasing the inquiry as a "package deal."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom