who Does Royal Carribean use in Nassua, Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaranger

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going on a cruise may 22 thru royal carribean I'll be diving in nassau, bahamas. I'll be signing up thru them (I"M paranoid of the ship leaving me it happened to me once when I was a teen) so I'm wondering who do they use and what can I expect is it a wall or just regular reef.
thanks for all the input.
alex t.

Its been a few years, but the used to use Stuarte Coves. As far a beening left behind by the ship, it is possible if you venture out on your own. If you use a tour though the ship, then they will have the tour staff ensure that all tours are back before they depart. Stuarts will offer you a choice of dives when you get to the facility. I suggest the wall fly (scooter wall dive) or shark (if you have never done one before). All dives are along walls.

I forget who we used, but it wasn't bad. 1st dive was Cessna Wall to 124', 2nd dive was Bahama Mama with Ray of Hope nearby. Also where shark dive takes place so saw numerous sharks, nice dive with 2 wrecks and a max depth of about 60'. Should add, only got to make 1st dive to depth since both buddy and I had computers. The rest were limited to 90' max depth.

Back
Top Bottom