Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

temps might be slightly colder in PG especially with the frequent thermoclines there. not sure what you are bringing but a 3mm and maybe a hoodvest for a cold blooded canuck like you. If you get chilled easily, then maybe a full 5mm.

yes there are ATM's at Manila airport when you get out of customs but they're not always running/ full of money... PG, don't think there are ATM's near the resorts. There a couple of money changers in Sabang town (behind the beach) and their rates are ok...

hey guys I think Jag is coming over to join you in PG....he only needs to be super super sweet and caring to his wife in the days to come to get permission to go....also the funds.

I THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD CALL/TEXT HIS WIFE TO ALLOW JAG TO DOR....he makes a better trip report than anyone of us combine, so there, he needs to be in PG.

Jag, why don't you tell your wifey that it is an SB-PPD-Milo DOR event?

pakman:
temps might be slightly colder in PG especially with the frequent thermoclines there. not sure what you are bringing but a 3mm and maybe a hoodvest for a cold blooded canuck like you. If you get chilled easily, then maybe a full 5mm.

yes there are ATM's at Manila airport when you get out of customs but they're not always running/ full of money... PG, don't think there are ATM's near the resorts. There a couple of money changers in Sabang town (behind the beach) and their rates are ok...

Thanks former Dear Leader. I always dive a 3mm shortie unless it gets below 65. Sometimes in Mexico we get down to 55 to 60 at depth. I get a bit chilly then. I'm in Canada right now and a couple of weeks ago it was -57 with the wind chill. I'm looking forward to the warm weather again...

clgsamson:
hey guys I think Jag is coming over to join you in PG....he only needs to be super super sweet and caring to his wife in the days to come to get permission to go....also the funds.

I THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD CALL/TEXT HIS WIFE TO ALLOW JAG TO DOR....he makes a better trip report than anyone of us combine, so there, he needs to be in PG.

Jag, why don't you tell your wifey that it is an SB-PPD-Milo DOR event?

MILO?!! :laughing:

i know jag will go, he already has a room actually...he told me last night...just waiting for the final go from his wifey eyebrow

Back
Top Bottom