Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid:
I've heard of the good buys you can get in Hong Kong, just wondering if this means the airport as well. Thanks guys.

HK airport has pretty much the basic goods. dont expect to find bargains though as everything here is priced higher than on the streets. also no haggling:) there are cigars for sure by the Duty free, they sell all kinds of cigarettes and liquor as well.

dlndavid:
anybody know if there are good cigar shops in Hong Kong airport?

I haven't checked recently (stopped buying cigars) but the HK duty free shop should have a good collections of cubans. Worse comes to worse and you have some time during HK stopover, hop on the Airport Express to Central (20min) and there are number of good cigar shops in Central. If you're a cigar aficianado, try some local filipino cigars... there's some really good one's. Don Juan Urquijo, La flor de la Isabela, etc...

There is a nice stogey shop on the 1st fl of the Manila Peninsular Hotel

pakman:
I haven't checked recently (stopped buying cigars) but the HK duty free shop should have a good collections of cubans. Worse comes to worse and you have some time during HK stopover, hop on the Airport Express to Central (20min) and there are number of good cigar shops in Central. If you're a cigar aficianado, try some local filipino cigars... there's some really good one's. Don Juan Urquijo, La flor de la Isabela, etc...

There is a nice stogey shop on the 1st fl of the Manila Peninsular Hotel

la flors are top notch and world class if you ask me

Oh yes, indeed - anyone offering to bring some down and earn my ever-lasting gratitude?

thepurplehammerhead:
Oh yes, indeed - anyone offering to bring some down and earn my ever-lasting gratitude?

il bring a couple of boxes down i have some don urquijos and vintage la flors.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom