Whites Polar Flex II Self Entry Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rebreather Dave

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Suit was custom sized, but is just slightly larger than a DUI XL . I have the original suit order/ size form and can email a copy. The suit is in excellent condition. Upper half is blue Quadflex Multi-Laminate. Lower half is black compressed neoprene. It has the Pocket Matrix system on each thigh with 2 removable Pro-Pockets. It comes with 2 pair of SI dry gloves and the suit has factory installed wrist rings. The wrist seals are field replaceable and new second set comes with the suit. It has size XL/11 Evo II Rock boots and a Whites XL Dry Hood. The suit has 2 exhaust valves on the left arm. One at the shoulder and one at the wrist. I have exhaust valves for both, or a plug if you only want to use one. The under wear is Whites XL Glacier Base Jacket, Base John and sockets. I will also supply the inflater hose and the Whites Traveler Back Pack. I am 5'11" and 210 lbs. and this suit has more than enough room any undergarment you will want to wear. This is very expensive, Tec grade / heavy duty suit. I am asking $1000.00 for everything and will ship at buyer expense. I prefer to be paid by PayPal. I will email pictures if interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom