Whites Kodiak 360 (military) / catalyst classic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arod15

Registered
Reaction score
This is a Whites military issue drysuit. The dealer says it is a kodiak 360 but I'm not sure, it looks just like the catalyst classic from what I can tell. I bought this used. It was apparently used by a canadian search and rescue diver. It is in very good condition. No leaks at all. The seals and zipper are in great condition. I ripped one of the latex wrist seals installing a viking bayonet ring (I was doing it wrong...) and had that replaced, so that one is brand new. I had the other seals checked out as well and they did not need to be replaced. I also had the suit pressure tested about 2 weeks ago just in case, and it was perfect. Have the receipt if you would like proof.

Again, the suit is in awesome condition. It was made in 2005. I used it a couple times in freshwater but decided I'm just gonna stick with wetsuit diving. I am 5"10 and 150 lbs. Height wise the fit was good, I'd say it would comfortably accommodate someone 5"8 to 6'. There was plenty of room to fit more poundage...the suit was definitely a little too big in the chest and stomach for me. It would probably be perfect for someone 170-190 lbs. My feet are size 10 and the socks fit fine. I had some extra room in the feet so it would probably be good for around size 10-13 feet. All of this was with undergarments on. Overall the fit was pretty good for me, just a little big. I'm asking $650 shipped CONUS.

Currently I have viking bayonet rings installed. I will include those for $50 extra. I have all of the rings, thermax glove liners, cotton glove liners, and size L and XL blue atlas gloves. If you do not want those I will take them off and sell the dry gloves separately. Thanks for looking, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqMOKi0E3FDIbhNiBN84utgh2g~~_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqMOKi0E3FDIbhNiBN84utgh2g~~_12.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 124
  • $(KGrHqMOKoYE3FT8-kL1BN84u25-Dw~~_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqMOKoYE3FT8-kL1BN84u25-Dw~~_12.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 102
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 118
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back