Whites Fusion with Tech Skin, Si-Tech Rings, Silicone Wrist and Neck Seals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

txapacheguy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am selling my Whites Fusion suit to free up some resources to fund other diving acquisitions. This suit has served me well since I have owned it. It was purchased as a new suit in May of 2011, and I purchased it in November of 2011 with only 8 dives on it. It has been stored in a dry, climate controlled area since I have owned it, and I have put about 21 dives on it. The zipper and all seals are still in great shape and I am providing spares for the seals.

Its size is L/XL, and fit me nicely. I am 5' 10", 160 pounds, and have a 10.5D shoe size. You can refer to the Whites sizing chart to determine what size is right for you.

The suit was modified by the previous owner/dealer to include the Si-Tech permanent wrist ring system. This system allows you to replace the wrist seals in minutes with no special tools. I am including one new silicone wrist seal. Si-Tech packages this system with both silicone and latex wrist seals now, and the components for the ring system are the same for either seal. You should be able to easily put latex seals on it if you wish. These permanent wrist rings allow you install a compatible Si-Tech dry glove system with no additional suit modification, and quickly switch back to wrist seals or use gloves and seals simultaneously. You can also stretch the black rubber gloves such as the ones DRIS and harware stores sell over the wrist rings and have dry gloves with no mods necessary as long as you have a small equalization tube inside the wrist seal.

The suit was also modified to include the Si-Tech neck ring system, allowing you to quickly replace the silicone neck seal with a plastic roller tool. A replacement silicone neck seal and roller tool is included.

The following items are included with the suit:

-One replacement silicone wrist seal ($25)
-One replacement silicone neck seal ($60)
-Neck Tite tool for neck seal replacement ($20)
-One pair of size 11 Whites Fusion Drysuit Boots that attach to the suit with Velcro fasteners. ($115)
-Owners Manual and instructions for replacement of neck seal.

You will not find a Fusion Drysuit such as this new with these mods and extras for less than $2000.

Price: $1150 USD plus actual shipping cost. I will accept PayPal and split the transaction fee, cashier's check, or money order for payment.

Please contact me through this forum or by email txapacheguy@yahoo.com
2.jpg3.jpg20111027_155540.jpgCIMG1569.JPGCIMG1570.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom