Whites Fusion L/XL Silicon Seals! Tech skin with pockets (Like New condition)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

help

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Up for sale is a 2011 Whites Fusion Size L/XL with silicon neck, wrist seals and Tech skin plus pockets .

The suit was purchased in May and it had less than 8 dives on it.
The silicon neck and wrist seals are uncut and I really love the comfortableness of these seals. You can change your seals on the fly with the permanent wrist and neck system. You can also add dry glove by simply adding a pair of rubber pull over glove and they will stay on the wrist rings.

I will throw in the brand new inflator hose that came with the suit, user manuals, and the pizza tool for changing the neck seal.

I am asking $1200 shipped in the U.S. I will also entertain reasonable offers.

IMG_2808.JPG

IMG_2812.JPG

IMG_2821.JPG

A picture is better than a million words.
For more Pictures please visit my Picasa album:
https://picasaweb.google.com/114053...&authkey=Gv1sRgCMP6ic6_mJLrew&feat=directlink

I have 14 drysuits sitting in my closet, and I could have opened a scuba gear rental business...
I only need at most 2 or 3 of them... Its time to sell some extra gear, I will list a brand new DUI CLX450 in another thread.

$1100 shipped.

Would you do $1,000.00 shipped to Toronto, Canada (code M1M 2M9).

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom