Closed: Whites Fusion DS with Bullet and Sport Skins + Lots of Accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CGE925

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
For Sale is a Whites Fusion drysuit, size L/XL, with Bullet and Sport skins, plus lots of accessories. Per the current Aqualung size charts, the L/XL is sized to fit someone 5'9" to 6'1", 160-210 lbs. That seems just about right, I'm a stubby 5'8", 170 lbs and the suit fits me perfectly in the torso, and the arms and legs are a bit long for me though it all works just fine. It's a great suit, but advancing age and the usual old-guy infirmities are making me revert back to a fair-weather, thin wetsuit diver in warm waters only, so no more need for a drysuit. I've only used this suit maybe a dozen times anyway.

Included are the original Bullet skin (color red) as well as a new and unused Sport Skin, for those light duty dives where you don't need the strength (and weight) of the Bullet skin. The Sport skin has never seen water, it's brand new. Full disclosure: when I bought the suit (I'm the second owner) it had a very small hole IN THE SKIN, NOT THE CORE about 3-4 mm wide right in the small of the back. Cosmetic issue only. Over all, the suit is lightly used with the usual signs of minor wear in the elbows and knees. The suit has original Apeks valves and has been factory-fitted with White's 10" Relief Zipper (a $300 add-on!), so no P valve is installed. Both wrist seals are recently added and uncut, the neck seal is also new-ish and has been cut down one ring. The suit has also been fittted with Sitech's excellent SLT system in the neck and wrists.

Also included are the following accessories:

Your choice of a 29" or 36" drysuit inflator hose
Zipper wax and neck seal installation roller tool
One new and unused silicone neck seal
One new and unused silicone wrist seal
White's drysuit hood
Your choice of White's size 8-9 OR 10-11 DS Socks
Thin and thick DS cotten glove liners
Dry Lock round gloves with "Commercial grade" blue outer gloves
A medium thickness fleece(?) undergarment, size M, purchased from the very well regarded Ron Delgado

New, these suits went for north of $2000, without counting all the many add-ons. Asking $800 due to all the accessories, I'll cover half of the shipping cost AND all Paypal fees if shipped inside Canada or the US of A.

Thanks for looking, please feel free to ask any questions.

upload_2017-11-26_10-32-54.jpeg

upload_2017-11-26_10-33-7.jpeg

upload_2017-11-26_10-33-24.jpeg

upload_2017-11-26_10-33-34.jpeg

upload_2017-11-26_10-33-51.jpeg

upload_2017-11-26_10-34-6.jpeg

upload_2017-11-26_10-34-18.jpeg

Hi!
I want to skin only.
Can I buy the skin ( bullet or sports).
Thanks.

Is this still available?