For Sale Whites Fusion Bullet, Size 2XS/XS with Undergarments, Like New (San Diego)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mattsd

Registered
Reaction score
Happy New Year!
For sale is my wife's Whites Fusion Bullet drysuit, size 2XS/XS. In very good condition with less than 10 dives on it. Along with the standard bullet goodies (pockets, thicker neoprene skin) it has the Si-Tech wrist rings installed and the flex boots. Includes the Whites undergarments and carry bag. We are selling it because my wife prefers her 7mm (gasp!). Suit is in great condition, don't miss out on a chance to get this at a great price.

We are located in San Diego if you want to try it on, or you can refer to the Whites size chart. For reference, my wife is 5'1" and ~110 lbs. The great thing about this suit is that it fits a wider range of sizes and is a bit more forgiving if you put on some holiday pounds.

Feel free to email if you want more photos or if you are local and want to try it on. Asking $1,000 for the suit, undergarments, boots and carry bag.

Thanks, and Happy new year!
Matt

Attachments

• GetAttachment-1.jpg
    GetAttachment-1.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 40
  • GetAttachment-2.jpg
    GetAttachment-2.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 67
  • GetAttachment-3.jpg
    GetAttachment-3.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 47