Whites Fusion BULLET Drysuit, L/XL, Blue/Black, Pockets - Brand NEW, Great Price!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

realdiver7

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Whites Fusion BULLET drysuit, size Large/X-Large, color Blue and Black, untrimmed latex seals, twin zipper/velcro pockets, and reflective trim.
Brand NEW, never worn, and never been wet. This is the latest and greatest Fusion, with all of the current design upgrades.
This is an exceptionally dry, durable, comfortable, and great looking drysuit.
Selling only to raise funds for other dive goodies.
Comes with inflator hose.

Info can be found here on manufacturer's web site:

Sport Diving - Fusion Bullet Drysuit - Whites Diving

Size chart can be seen here:

Sport Diving - Fusion Bullet Drysuit - Whites Diving

Picture included below of the Bullet is from the manufacturer's web site.

I have a positive feedback score of 95 here on ScubaBoard and 132 on Ebay.

PayPal and other forms of payment accepted. Please email me directly at: ncdivepro(at)yahoo(dot)com

Price is only $1,425 + $20 shipping in the USA, or best reasonable offer. Actual shipping charged outside of USA. Suit normally sells for $2,050 + shipping.

Thank you!

fusion-bullet-blue-500.png

Last edited:
I appreciate your reply. This sale is for the dry suit and inflator hose. I don't have any undergarments to go with it. Package deals with undergarments are very expensive, and I'm trying to keep the cost on this as low as possible. If you're interested, please let me know. I'm sure we can work something out.

By the way, the suit comes from a clean, non-smoking home. Has been properly stored indoors in a temperature-controlled room. It has the latest tough Gatortech neoprene.

Thanks!

Is it just the bag and skin or are there undergarments that go with it?

Last edited:
The Bullet is still for sale. Also posted on Ebay, but willing to sell cheaper here. Reasonable, serious offers will be considered.

Thanks!

Drysuit is still for sale. Entertaining reasonable offers.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom