Whites Fusion Bullet Drysuit 2XL/3XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guau

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Excellent shape and truely dives like a wet suit. Used only 5 times in fresh water. Selling because of needing back or front entry (Mobility issue). Has twist lock gloves and hood. Dump valve conveniently located on left forearm. See Whites web site for size charts. I am 220 lbs and 5'-11" fit is real good. Comes with MK2 undergarment. Asking $1600 plus $25 for shipping Continental US . PM me if interested. Pay pal accepted​

G, What size are the boots and how old is it. Any Pics,

Thanks, ML

Boots are 13/14. I thought pics were included with post. I can pm them to you since they are not showing up. Suit was purchased in Feb 11. Has 5 or 6 dives on it.

For what ever reason, I tried to pm picts to you via pm. Could not insert them. I did go back to orig post and clicked on red x and it opened.

You linked to photos on another forum...I can't see them w/o registering there FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom