For Trade Aqualung Fusion Bullet 2XL/3XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sbm

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm looking to trade a brand new (just 1 dive) Fusion Bullet from a 2XL/3XL to a L/XL if someone wants to go up in size. I didn't have a chance to try it out before buying and it's slightly big on me. Not looking to exchange with other brand drysuits.
PS: I'm only looking to trade with the 2018+ drysuit model (which are made in Canada I believe). Thanks.

I'm looking to trade a brand new (just 1 dive), made in Canada Fusion Bullet to a similar L/XL if someone wants to go up in size. I didn't have a chance to try it out before buying and it's slightly big on me. Not looking to exchange with other brand drysuits.
I bought a l/xl which is a little too restrictive on me might be willing depending on your features... Does yours have user replaceable neck and wrists, or dry gloves? Mine does, with si tech glove lock glove system?

Yes, I have the replaceable neck and wrists. I also have the Rolock90 dry glove but I will probably keep them (so you can probably keep yours too). How many dives do you have on it and where was it made from? Mine has 1 dive and made in Canada.

Yes, I have the replaceable neck and wrists. I also have the Rolock90 dry glove but I will probably keep them (so you can probably keep yours too). How many dives do you have on it and where was it made from? Mine has 1 dive and made in Canada.

Have all manuals and extra oem parts for suit, Neck system, dry glove system.

Mine looks like new.

If you're into trading, I've got a brand-spanking-new Fusion One in 2XL, complete with tags. It's a tad smaller than your 2XL/3XL.

I would be interested in purchasing your AL Fusion Bullet if you are looking to sell. If so, PM me. thx.

I'm looking to trade a brand new (just 1 dive) Fusion Bullet from a 2XL/3XL to a L/XL if someone wants to go up in size. I didn't have a chance to try it out before buying and it's slightly big on me. Not looking to exchange with other brand drysuits.
PS: I'm only looking to trade with the 2018+ drysuit model (which are made in Canada I believe). Thanks.
Not sure if you’ve sorted this yet, the fusions are nice in that you can modify the size somewhat. When i was skinnier the L/XL liner was too short so i used an 2x/3x inner with a L/XL outer. It may be more cost effective to just swap out the shell!

Back
Top Bottom