whites evo 3 drysuit boot sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

opie712

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
How to determine what size you need to get to fit th e drysuit socks and thick socks I wesr a US10.5 tennis shoe

I'd go with somewhere around a 13. I just tried the Whites Evo 3's a few weeks ago with thick neoprene socks and I normally wear a 10.5 wide in Brooks running shoes... size 13 fit just about perfect.

Go with an 11.

---------- Post added January 16th, 2015 at 09:31 PM ----------

If the drysuit socks are thicker go with a 12.

Been wearing them for a while, 10.5 shoe, but a 12 EVOIII. That's with the Whites Fusion fabric sock, a very thin silk liner, and a thick REI mountaineering rag wool sock. The elastic boot laces are also worth it.

Have a fusion drysuit and wear mernio wool socks and thinking like a large pull over sock like the white glacier right now my feet are the only thing cold

You want to be sure... I took delivery on a Santi this year... The measuring guide is clear in that you provide actual measurements and then they upsize them to allow for 400 gsm undies.

Not so the boots. My 10.5s fit like... well, 10.5s. No allowance for socks. Considering the flex sole is only 2.5 mm, I've had cold feet ever since I got the suit.

I am getting them replaced with a larger boot, but the Santi Canada repair facility has just had a fire so they aren't working... and we need to resolve whether this will be covered under warranty.

I suggest that you call the factory and see how they size the boots. Cold feet suck.

I wear size 11 running shoes and 10.5 hiking boots. I got size 12 Evo3s and they fit in the socks with two layers of REI wool socks. Diving I just wear one layer and so far so good for about 20 dives in water down to 60 or so.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom