White's Drysuit Shell

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
We recently acquired a few very nice scuba items that we're looking to sell including this White's Drysuit Shell. I don't scubadive myself yet, so I'm certainly not an expert on this suit and can't seem to find any info on the web or the suit itself.

I understand that these suits can be quite expensive, so I may be just about giving this one away, but the first $245.96 takes it! It's in excellent condition, let me know if you need more pictures. Thanks.

P.S. Check out the other equipment (tanks, regulators, dive computer, BC, etc.) that came in the group.

We recently acquired a few very nice scuba items that we're looking to sell including this White's Drysuit Shell. I don't scubadive myself yet, so I'm certainly not an expert on this suit and can't seem to find any info on the web or the suit itself.

I understand that these suits can be quite expensive, so I may be just about giving this one away, but the first $245.96 takes it! It's in excellent condition, let me know if you need more pictures. Thanks.

P.S. Check out the other equipment (tanks, regulators, dive computer, BC, etc.) that came in the group.

Okay...show us the other equipment that came in the group.

As stated, any size on it, markings inside, photos, etc? Has anyone put it on and checked for leaks and that the valves work?

By the way, welcome to Scubaboard.

I believe the suit to be a medium. Though I'm 5'11" and 225lbs, fit into the suit, and certainly don't consider myself a medium! If I uploaded them correctly, there should be pictures attached to this message. If not, or you'd like additional ones, please feel free to send me your email address to amiller@coastalcashexchange.com. Thanks!

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_0521.JPG
    Copy of IMG_0521.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 66
  • Copy of IMG_0522.JPG
    Copy of IMG_0522.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 53
  • Copy of IMG_0523.JPG
    Copy of IMG_0523.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Copy of IMG_0524.JPG
    Copy of IMG_0524.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Copy of IMG_0525.JPG
    Copy of IMG_0525.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Copy of IMG_0526.JPG
    Copy of IMG_0526.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Copy of IMG_0527.JPG
    Copy of IMG_0527.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Copy of IMG_0528.JPG
    Copy of IMG_0528.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Copy of IMG_0529.JPG
    Copy of IMG_0529.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Copy of IMG_0530.JPG
    Copy of IMG_0530.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 33
  • Copy of IMG_0531.JPG
    Copy of IMG_0531.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Copy of IMG_0532.JPG
    Copy of IMG_0532.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Copy of IMG_0533.JPG
    Copy of IMG_0533.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Copy of IMG_0534.JPG
    Copy of IMG_0534.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Copy of IMG_0535.JPG
    Copy of IMG_0535.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 32
This doesn't appear to be a scuba dry suit....I don't see any valves on it. It was probably designed for surface water sports.

or perhaps a survival or light commercial suit. A model name would be helpful. I have a friend who is interesed if we can get more info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom