Whites dry suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaKeith001

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi guys and gals. :D

I have this neoprene whites dry suit for sale or trade. I have had this for 2 years and only used it 2x. It is an XL and the only thing wrong with it is the knee is coming off (refer to pics). Very easy fix and still works excellent with new rubber seals.

I am not drysuit certifide and have no reason to keep it. I live in southern california and will ship FREE in the USA only if the price is met.

Any questions I will do my best to answer them. My email is ghostrider51500@yahoo.com. I have a paypal account.

ASKING $550 or trade for a tech BC :cool2:

Attachments

• Dry suit 1.jpg
    Dry suit 1.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Dry suit 2.jpg
    Dry suit 2.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 101
  • Dry suit 3.jpg
    Dry suit 3.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 107
  • Dry suit 4.jpg
    Dry suit 4.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 93
Hi Tony,
My size is 5'10" and 160 lbs. I am a little to big for the suit.

Boot size is probably a 10 and 1/2 to 11+?? Not 100% sure. I know I am a 10 foot size and still have about an inch in that boot.

Sorry, I read you orig. post again. I was hoping that you would want to trade suit for suit? If so then please reply to this. I have a Hollis that is about the same age but too big for me. It's a Hollis Bio dry 100 front entry XL. It would fit someone taller or someone that has a larger upper body than myself. I am 5'8" and weight is 183 lbs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom