Which Star Trek Character are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

picard.gif

Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Always in control, you are a great leader, deligator, and diplomat. These qualities attract people to you, and this sometimes annoys you.
Aloof, introspective, and philosophical; you enjoy quiet time in solitude.

Dang, I wanted to be Scotty or Wharf.....

Now if Seven-of-Nine would just assimilate me.......

That quiz is whacked.

seven.gif

Seven of Nine

You are an outcast learning to cope and understand the ways of those around you. Your blunt honesty and intellectual capacity cause others to mistake you for egotistical...when really, you ARE just smarter than everyone else.

TC:
That quiz is whacked.

seven.gif

Seven of Nine

You are an outcast learning to cope and understand the ways of those around you. Your blunt honesty and intellectual capacity cause others to mistake you for egotistical...when really, you ARE just smarter than everyone else.

:rofl3:

worf.gif

Worf

You appear tough and cold, but deep inside you are a hopeless romantic and highly motivated by your emotions and sense of honor and ethics.

I would like to think of myself as a "Kirk" but Cave Diver's quiz says I'm a "Worf."

celebrity-pictures-worf-deanna-troy-according.jpg

Anyone seen D'anna Troi around?

yev5te8

Back
Top Bottom