Which sp jets with dui turbosoles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stas

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a Dui cf200 w/turbosoles. I have a size 11 foot. Wich size scubapro jet fins di I need so that they will fit on the drysuit? Also, I want to get spring straps for the fins. Do they come in some standirdized sizes and if so, which one do I need?
Thanks, Stas

For some comparison help you might check here - not much on DUI yet unfortunately...

http://www.kidspot.org/personal/scuba

Aloha, Tim

P.S. Let me know what size you find works for you ... I'd guess XL Jets... but that's just a guess on my part.

Depends on how fat your boot is, you just need to try them on. You probably need turtle fins and an XL spring strap. Or maybe turtles and a large spring strap?

For what it's worth, my foot is a size 9 1/2 and with most drysuit boots I use size XL jet fins. With DUI RockBoots it's a tight fit, but it works. My dry suit with TurboSoles has not arrived yet...

So I concur that Turtle fins might fit you well, or XXL Jets. Try to find people you know with the fins and try theirs on. Or (the surest method), find a dive store that carries them.

Back
Top Bottom