Which ScubaPro Tool?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ddown

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The ScubaPro Multi Tool or Paul C Buff style brass or Aluminum which is more versatile.. and useful I want to buy once and have no regrets.

Thanks

I use the scubapro multi tool for both scubapro and Atomic, reality is I use it mostly for the spanner to open the first stage body and the pin spanner for the HP seat cap and from time to time I use some of the other “features” if you have other tools around the house you can probably buy the a few spanners from piranha and be good to go.

Thanks so if you get a good spanner and bullet and seat tools those are the basics. I've done Mares and Conshelfs no problem thinking about expanding my skills for higher performance.

Thanks so if you get a good spanner and bullet and seat tools those are the basics. I've done Mares and Conshelfs no problem thinking about expanding my skills for higher performance.
Pretty much, there are a lot of really nice tools for specific needs that make the job a bit easier but the basics and mechanical aptitude will go a long way.

The ScubaPro Multi Tool or Paul C Buff style brass or Aluminum which is more versatile.. and useful I want to buy once and have no regrets.
Thanks

I guess Alien Bees is missing out on the SCUBA tool market.

What I've rebuilt so far has worked fine and been stable. Balanced Piston seems to provide a new set of challenges but the performance gains are worth it.

I guess Alien Bees is missing out on the SCUBA tool market.

Yeah I noted that photo reference as well...

As far as this topic, I don't have the Scubapro tool, but I do have the ScubaTools brass tool, and it does a great job with my Mk10s, D350, G250 stuff.

I watched the Double hose MK5 Video kind of explained every tool very well what a great resource it looks like the old fashioned tool fits everything including hoses and HP cap, add bullet tool and the Oring insertion tool and should be set. I was comparing to the new Scubapro Ultimate tool looks like not needed.

I watched the Double hose MK5 Video kind of explained every tool very well what a great resource it looks like the old fashioned tool fits everything including hoses and HP cap, add bullet tool and the Oring insertion tool and should be set. I was comparing to the new Scubapro Ultimate tool looks like not needed.

Yup.. Along with some picks, the vice adapter, silicone, and standard hand tools.

Here is what I did mine with.

scubapro_regulator_rebuilds_0918.jpg

I've seen Herman mentioned and Herman's tools I saw a mention of his Website blank page on Vintage Double Hose how do we find the Herman the great one?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom